bij Clear2Pay in Brussel (fulltime)
Clear2Pay is an innovative payments technology company focused on delivering globally applicable solutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing. Clear2Pay’s Open Payment Framework (OPF) enables financial institutions to improve internal payments processing efficiencies whilst at the same time providing their clients with better payment services that are faster, with richer payments related information. Clear2Pay operates out of Belgium (HQ) and another 22 offices in 14 countries. The company currently employs over 1200 staff.
For more information, please visit www.clear2pay.com.
As a Business Analyst/Functional Designer, you will join a talented and experienced Payment Solutions team. You will participate in the detailed analysis and specification of the business content and business modeling of our payment processing platform that enables financial institutions with acquiring, monitoring, operating and processing functions for their payments systems. You will work closely with developers, technical architects and QA teams to provide detailed specifications and documentation about the functional requirements for our OPF-based products / projects as well as for the specific modules dealing with international payments, SEPA, domestic schemes, ... You will engage in customer business meetings and be responsible to translate business requirements into, for example, use cases and supporting specifications for development and into test cases for the QA teams.
• Translate the customer needs into functional requirements
• Assist the systems analysts and engineering teams in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements. Participate in the review of designs produced by systems analysts and engineers
• Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models.
• Participate in workshops with the customer to help them define their needs and to present Clear2Pays solutions
• Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
• Challenge the customer requirements when required
• Be the point of contact for the Clear2Pay project team for all questions regarding customer requirements
• Provide clarification and support to the QA team during creation of the test scenarios and testing processes.
Proven experience in functional analysis and design in the domain of business process modeling
Understand internet and transaction security themes
UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus
Good knowledge of software development processes and QA methodologies, be ready to do some limited QA activities
The ability to understand the “big picture” and pay attention to detail.
Experience with JSP, XML and HTML and other web technology standards recommended
No problems with traveling for short periods
Good social contacts, team player
Excellent written and spoken English
A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
Self-disciplined and motivated
Ability to prioritize and manage time and tasks yourself
Very committed: will require very strong commitments at peak times
Flexible as well in job content as in planning (collaboration with teams in different time zones)
Potential to grow as team leader
Proven experience in (not-cards-based) payments is a plus, preferably between 3-5 years and preferably in International Payments (SWIFT) or in one of the following areas: SEPA (Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management), UK Faster Payments, ACH/Clearing Houses, Electronic Banking, Cash Management.
What we offer
• Join a team staffed with talented experts in banking and Payment Solutions
• Participate in the Business modeling and functional design of our applications in a state of the art environment (UML, XML, J2EE, BPM, Oracle…)
• Current projects include functional enrichment and product based projects
• Very innovative and challenging environment
• Full-time position with excellent benefits
Send your CV and motivation letter in English by mail or email to the attention of:
Daisy Van Dessel
De Kleetlaan 6A
B-1831 Diegem (Brussels)
Equal opportunities are important for Clear2Pay. Therefore candidate's qualities are decisive criteria, regardless of sex, age, origin or disability.
Recente jobs bij Clear2Pay