SAP Functional Supply Chain Lead with focus on serialization
bij Janssen Pharmaceutica in Antwerpen (fulltime)
The IT Applications Services Supply Chain organization is seeking an IT Supply chain Lead within their team.
This person will be providing ERP platform support for distribution and/or warehousing processes for the J&J organizations in the region Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), and will initially be allocated to a project related to Serialization (unique identification of each unit produced in order to perform authentication and full traceability within the supply chain).
The person designs, develops, analyzes, enhances, implements, maintains and supports solutions for the business, mainly related to serialization, but potentially also in the area of MM/WM and/or SD.
The business includes Pharma Operations.
The function has a focus on both the business and technical aspects of solution management.
- Deliver projects, support and enhancements in the warehousing and/or distribution area for the Europe2 Platform primarily.
Analyze complex business and competitive issues, balancing the often competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to develop/propose business solutions. Participate and take a leading role (within area of expertise) in projects.
Ensure high quality and cost efficient SAP application support, according to Service Level Agreements and Statement of Work agreed with business.
- Lead and coordinate integration projects between SAP and legacy system(s) supporting serialization .
- Lead onshore and offshore teams of functional support consultants across multiple platforms (level 2 and 3), including detailed resource planning and weekly follow up meetings with the teams.
Review metrics on the quality of service provided. Escalate timely functional, technical and resource issues.
Act as Functional Owner for Serialization related processes.
Lead design sessions.
Review functional and technical designs created by other consultants.
- Act as a Team Lead for a team of internal employees and external consultants, on shore and off shore.
Mentor junior staff and/or external consultants (level 2 and 3); act as a consultant to other professionals.
- Manage and control the implementation of changes without business interruption.
- Act as key technical advisor to project teams and/or manage medium to large sized projects or a portfolio of projects.
Create accurate estimations for enhancements and projects in the Make area, covering both functional and technical (ABAP) work. Create detailed project plan and deliver project according to project plan, on time and within budget. Execute all project activities according to SDLC methodology, to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements.
- You have a B.A. /B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related field; an advanced degree is desirable.
- 5+ years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects is required. Experience in managing and motivating people is an advantage. The ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple activities is required.
- Knowledge of the SAP modules MM/WM and/or SD.
- Knowledge on SAP-AII and SAP-OER is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the integration points with other SAP modules is an asset.
- Experience in supply chain requirements gathering; customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of process and data flows.
- Strong coordination skills; ability to guide a team.
- Strong project planning and tracking skills; realistic planning and delivery according to plan.
- Solid knowledge of formal Change Management and System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and a fluent knowledge of English.
- Solid relationship-building skills, team player.
- Strongly result driven, quick learner, self-starter.
- Experience with interfaces, IDOCs, ABAP..
- Experience with SAP authorizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance and/or GMP validation is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS office tools is a must.
- Experience with HP Quality Center is a plus.
- Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend work).
- Project related travel may be required.
Recente jobs bij Janssen Pharmaceutica