bij Clear2Pay Integri (eender waar) (fulltime)
OTS Global Presales(M/F)
Job ID: C2P_OTS_GlobPresales
Location: Diegem, Belgium
Clear2Pay Open Test Solutions “OTS” has built a specific software package Open Test Platform “OTS”. The Clear2Pay OTS software package is a “niche software product” marketed worldwide. Clear2Pay has a leading position on this market and is synonymous with the modern payments environment and builds on almost 25 years of knowledge in smart technologies, supporting card and device manufacturers, issuers, acquirers and merchants worldwide.
The backbone of OTS is the vision that modern end-to-end payment testing tools coupled with a dedicated testing process significantly reduce the risk, time-to-market and cost of payment, mobile or transport system implementations. It is essential for all components and systems throughout the (payment) chain to work flawlessly - quality and trust are vital elements for commercial success.
Clear2Pay is looking for a presales consultant to strengthen the OTS Global Presales team. As Global presales consultant, you will gather knowledge on all aspects of the payments business and how the test solutions offered by the OTS Product and Solutions Line can fit in our customers QA and certification requirements. The Global Presales team assists the regional sales teams within Clear2Pay in different technical aspects when discussing deals with leads around the world.
Your high levels of energy and enthusiasm and passion for payments and technology will enable you to contribute in an agile and dynamic way within a diverse, fast-paced, multi-cultural, multi-time zone and multi-geography environment.
The presales consultant will gather detailed customer requirements and help advise solutions and strategies to position Clear2Pay’s OTS products to best meet the customer QA and certification requirements. You will also represent Clear2Pay in various functional and architectural customer forums, work groups and industry events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Assist the sales team in winning new and extending existing business in line with the corporate business strategies wherever required.
• Gather and understand the customers’ business requirements, and translates those into documents both for internal as external use.
• Discuss scope and delivery schedules both with the customer as with the internal delivery teams.
• Assist the bid team with your business expertise as with your project specific expertise.
• Provide input/feedback to product management and implement the strategy set by product management.
• Work both autonomously and as part of the sales team to manage the delivery of sales support material within the sales process, including the production of RFP/RFI responses, solution descriptions and product demonstrations, in conjunction with the Product Marketing department.
• Participate in early stages of customer workshops, ‘Proof of Concepts’ and project definition studies
• Participate in commercial events, such as tradeshows and conferences, both as visitor, representative and speaker.
• University degree in science or equivalent by experience
• Requires 5+ years of experience in payment environments
• Knowledge of different payment systems on a business level is a plus
• Out-of-the-box thinking and excellent problem solving skills
• Flexible, fast learner, autonomous and well-organized
• Target oriented, team player
• Ability to explain and discuss technical software solutions fluently in English, at different levels in an organization and with varying degrees of technical detail
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
• Confident communicator and comfortable speaking in front of large groups
• Knowledge of test methodology is a plus
• Strong listening skills and commercial attitude with customer focus
• Flexible and attractive working conditions
• A full-time position with competitive compensation package
• A young, enthusiastic and dynamic atmosphere
• The ability to become an expert in electronic payment systems
• International experience in a high-tech environment
• A chance to win the Clear2Pay pool tournament!
Please send your CV and motivation letter by mail or e-mail to:
Clear2Pay Integri N.V.
Attn. Tamara De Ruyver
De Kleetlaan 6A
With reference: C2P_OTS_globpresales
More information on www.clear2pay.com and www.integri.com