Junior Advisor IT Contract Compliance Services (immediate start-up)
bij KPMG in Brussel (fulltime)
KPMG is one of the world’s leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 900 people, spread over six offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) integrates corporate governance from the areas of internal audit, internal control, risk management and sustainability.
One of the pillars of our services is supporting software developers assessing the license compliance of their clients. We conduct ‘Software License Reviews’ amongst the licensees selected by the software developer. The primary goal of these reviews is to map the number of licenses sold with the actual number of licenses deployed.
Your role as a Junior Advisor is highly varied and involves working in a supportive, young and dynamic team. The range of clients, and the projects you will work on, offer continuous challenge and a constantly shifting workload. You’ll be in regular contact with clients – requiring travel to lots of client sites.
In your role as a Junior Advisor, you will be able to:
- Participate in the kick-off meetings with the software developer to introduce the review with the licensee;
- Gain an understanding of the IT architecture of the licensee;
- Collect relevant deployment data, using a questionnaire approach of through on site reviews with concerned responsible persons;
- Analyze the data received and resolve potential outstanding issues with the licensee;
- Support the reporting process;
- Develop yourself in a young and enthusiastic team of professionals involved in the collection and the analysis of data concerning the actual use of software.
- You have recently graduated and hold a Master in applied economics, commercial sciences, commercial engineering, informatics or an equivalent. A specialization in IT is an asset.
- You have a broad interest in business processes and you like a project based working environment. You are client focused and a real team player with strong communication skills.
- You have an advanced level in Dutch, French & English.
- You are immediately available.
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit with respect for each individual and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors, continuous support in your professional development and real career opportunities.
Contact Charlotte Vandenbroucke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recente jobs bij KPMG