(Senior) SAP ERP Solution Advisor
bij KPMG in Brussel (fulltime)
KPMG is one of the world’s leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 900 people, spread over six offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
KPMG IT Advisory Services focus on the risks inherent in the technology systems used to support our clients’ business objectives. Teams of highly skilled professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, IT Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within IT Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT, audit and business management, achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
Due to our continuously expanding ERP Solution Advisory activities, we are currently looking to engage an experienced professional who can strengthen our team in the area of SAP MM and SD Solution Advisory. This role requires the ability to translate client objectives and requirements into ERP solution concepts with potential involvement in all SAP ERP transformation stages including blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, design, configuration advice, testing, go-live, user training and post production support.
To be a successful (senior) Solution Advisor you need specific functional, technical and personal skills or the talent to develop yourself further in these skill areas:
- You hold a Master degree and you have minimum 3 years of relevant SAP MM (focus on Purchasing and Invoice Verification) and SD experience
- You have a sound knowledge of SAP MM and SD solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch‐points with focus on SAP FI-CO modules
- You understand SAP MM and SD tables and related data structures
- You establish credibility at client level and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and other KPMG colleagues on the subject of SAP FI, MM and SD
- You have an excellent understanding of functional MM and SD processes with ambition to leverage process knowledge to junior SAP ERP Solution advisors
- You have the ability to analyze requirements and develop high-level and detailed business process design and documentation
- You have the ambition and commitment to drive growth in our business
- You have the ability to develop and support in solution proposal writing
- You have experience of systems implementation projects and programs
- You have the ability to evaluate situations and suggest practical resolutions
- You have the ability to recognize and participate through crisis situation in a calm and methodical manner
- You like a project based working environment and you are eager to respond to new challenges
- You have excellent consultancy skills and a pro-active attitude
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, lease car with fuel card, laptop and Ipad, as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors.
We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.
Contact Katrien De Both (email@example.com)
Recente jobs bij KPMG