ERP Security Advisor (Brussels/Kontich)
bij KPMG in Brussel (fulltime)
KPMG is one of the world’s leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 900 people, spread over six offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
KPMG IT Advisory provides IT Audit and IT Advisory services to assist clients in controlling information systems and technology, delivering assessments and advisory in IT Risk Management, establishing appropriate controls and security measures for using information systems and technology.
The synergy of skills within IT Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between I.T., audit and business management, achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
Due to our continuously expanding ERP advisory service activities, we are currently looking to engage experienced professionals who can strengthen our team in the area of ERP Security/GRC solutions.
As an independent advisor and sounding board, you assist clients with the implementations and management of SAP Security/GRC solutions. Your focus is on:
- Analyzing core administrative business processes for financial, operational and compliance controls primarily in ERP environments;
- Identifying weaknesses and providing advice with respect to the design, setup and implementation of ERP authorizations, configuration and reporting controls. Preferable in the ERP environments SAP R/3, SAP ECC or Microsoft Axapta (AX).
- You hold a Master degree and you have minimum 2 years of relevant SAP GRC experience.
- You have a solid knowledge of ERP functionality and core administrative businesses processes (Procurement, Sales, Finance, etc) and are familiar with concepts of segregation of duties, security tools and techniques.
- You are client oriented and want to work in a fast growing project based working environment with an entrepreneurial culture.
- You have a proven delivery track record in challenging environments
- You have the ability to evaluate situations and suggest practical resolutions as pertains to control integration
- You have good communication skills (Dutch, French and English).
We are committed to providing you with the best tools, resources and support throughout your career. Our firm’s success is based on the talents and abilities of our team, and our focus is on providing you with the best opportunities to learn and develop across the organization.
Contact Katrien De Both (email@example.com)
Recente jobs bij KPMG