bij JBF GE in Geel (fulltime)
JBF GE BVBA is a subsidiary in the chemical sector of JBF RAK LLC., a leading manufacturer of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) polymer resin in the Gulf Region.
JBF RAK manufactures two broad types of PET products – PET resin & related Biaxial-Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate (BOPET) packaging film.
PET is a thermoplastic polymer used in synthetic fibers, film & sheet and beverage, food and-nonfood liquid containers. It is used widely for its strength, ductility, stiffness and hardness.
JBF RAK LLC. is investing, both upstream and downstream, over USD 1 Billion over the next 3 years expanding its global production facilities and creating full integration on the feedstock side. One of those projects is a NEW PET plant in BE-Geel equiped with the latest MTR technology and a capacity of 475kt per annum. This consists of a total investment of about EUR 120 million. The plant is scheduled to be up and running by Q1 2014.
• Handle all software, hardware and network issues on daily basis
• Coordinate the full SAP implementation in support to the external agency and or head of departments
• Integrate the current (Microsoft Office) database software programs into SAP
• Handle projects such as follow up of integration of security software, follow up integration of software for our production operators, …
• Handle inventory of all hardware equipment
• Purchase hardware, software and telecom equipment
• Minimum bachelor degree in Information Technology
• 5-8 years of good proven experience in general IT within a medium sized or large international company
• Preferably experience in a production environment
• Very good knowledge of at least Dutch and English.
• A challenging position in the chemical sector within a company that invests 120 million Euros, at Geel, in the construction of a PET plant using the latest process technology
• Attractive salary, depending on your experience
• Full Insurance package (group & hospitalization)
• Company car
• Cell phone