IMPAX RIS Verification Engineer
bij Agfa Healthcare in Gent (fulltime)
ABOUT AGFA HEALTHCARE
Agfa HealthCare is a leading medical imaging and information management company, providing solutions for hospitals worldwide. With Agfa HealthCare products, hospitals provide more efficient and effective care for patients. Installed in over 1,000 leading hospitals around the world, our flagship IMPAX RIS product suite is being developed in our state-of-the-art R&D facility in Ghent, Belgium
In a team of developers and testers, you will be responsible for evaluating the quality of Agfa’s new Information System to the international market. You will verify the correctness of our medical imaging applications (RIS-PACS) in a team using an agile methodology. You will create and maintain test scripts using automation tools. You will contribute to the delivery of high quality software applications in the healthcare industry.
- Design and execution of manual test scripts
- Design and execution of automated tests using GUI automation tools / Fitnesse platform or other acceptance testing frameworks
- Discover new technologies and techniques that can be applied for testing automation and adapt to dynamic business requirements
- Design and execution of non-functional testing (load testing, performance testing, migration testing, etc. ) – including preparation of tools and designing automated scripts that support the testing
- Work in a team of developers and testers to complete the functional and technical requirements of the product.
DEGREE: Bachelor's degree (A1 or higher) in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering or equivalent experience is required
- You have experience in software testing (preferably of complex information systems)
- You have at least 1 year experience working with sql databases (Oracle, MS SQL, or other)
- You have a solid technical IT background
- Very good SQL knowledge (ability to write queries) is required
- You understand the software testing process and requirements
- Experience of automated Testing is an asset
- Basic programming skills, even if experience is limited, represent an asset
- Experience with medical imaging is an asset
- You are enthusiastic about the software industry and you enjoy testing
- You are able to understand complex software products
- You are assertive, communicative
- You are able to quickly learn and absorb new technologies and requirements
- You are a team player – you are able to work together with other team members for accomplishing team-goals, you are supportive to other team members and you take into account other member’s feedback on your own work
- You can approach problems in a structured way and you look forward for the best solutions. You strive for excellence in everything that you do; you enjoy challenges in your daily job.
- You feel confident in an agile working environment.
Go to http://career.agfa-healthcare.com/j937?sel_language=eng
and click on 'online resume' at the bottom of the page to apply for the function.
Recente jobs bij Agfa Healthcare