Online marketing consultant
bij Moto-Baron in Brussel (fulltime)
Moto-Baron is a new eCommerce company that will be launched by the end of 2012 in Motorcycle Parts & Accessories, with a strong vision to become European market leader in its field in 10 years’ time.
Today we are a small and dynamic team that is looking to expand considerably over the coming year, in order to pursue an aggressive growth track in line with our strategic vision. To support this growth we are looking for dynamic and flexible people that can leave a mark on this project from the very beginning.
With Moto-Baron you have the unique opportunity to be part of a company with strong ambitions and a professional approach and help develop us to become market leader.
We are looking to further strengthen our capacities in traffic management. As traffic manager you would be responsible to develop an eMarketing strategy. On a day to day basis you will be the sole responsible for the optimization and follow up.
• Develop a marketing strategy in cooperation with the management team, agree on needed budgets and spend over the different traffic sources to realize an aggressive growth with an optimized turnover per visitor.
• Develop and implement a social media strategy, prioritize the different mediums and agree where to focus first and which strategies to implement.
• Handle the implementation of the Marketing strategy, set up the adwords campaigns, create editorial calendars, measure the traffic and set priorities for optimizing the website in line with the overall planning and capacity constraints.
• Day to day management of the Traffic Acquisition strategy, optimizing spend, managing the budgets and ensuring targets are met as agreed upon.
• Work closely together with IT to further optimize everything related to the SEO part of the website as well as being preemptive in proposing new features and ideas for the website to the team.
• Manage the Social media communities set up new marketing strategies as well as capture relevant trends and interaction with the customer.
• Track, Analyze and Report search traffic to the management, identifying key trends and proposing new strategies and follow up.
• Work closely together with the content team to develop relevant content/pages on the website with the goal to further optimize natural traffic to the website, by prioritizing most impactful topics first.
• 2 – 3 years’ work experience in eMarketing, traffic acquisition and/or eCommerce
• Strong Knowledge of Google adwords, Google Analytics, Google Image Network, etc.
• Good understanding and knowledge of social media
• Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Microsoft.net, MVC , Excel, Java
• Strong knowledge in measuring and tracking traffic throughout the website;
• Strong Analytical Capacities
• Certification in Google adwords and analytics is a definite plus
• Capable of operating in an ambitious dynamic project, working together with a small team across the different competencies in an international environment
• A dynamic, flexible and entrepreneurial attitude, capable of convincing team members and clearly communicating ideas and strategies, while also being a team player
• Work independently and remain on the forefront industry evolutions to ensure that the team is up to speed on new evolutions and can adapt quickly to new and important trends
• Result driven approach, can work on against deadlines and prepared to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
• Being creative
• Able to find solutions rather than identifying problems.
• Any interest in Motorcycles and Scooters is seen as a plus
You have the opportunity of joining a new company set to take aggressive growth in the coming years, providing any new joiner to opportunity to grow with the company and work in a flat, dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and added value.
Place of work is in the Brussels Area
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com
Or contact us directly for more information on this position: +32 (0)476 97 88 64