bij MOTEO in Antwerpen (fulltime)
As a web developer within the Moteo organization you have a strong drive to execute the following tasks and achieve the related objectives:
• Work in cross competency teams and develop integrated system solutions that can satisfy the needs of different department (Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.);
• Develop visually appealing websites which can attract new visitors and communicate ideas in an ever more complex online environment, keeping in mind every facet of successful website today;
o SEO Optimized
o Cross platform optimized
o Social Media integration
o User optimized
• Find, Propose and implement innovative new ideas to further enhance the public websites of the group Moteo.
• Further develop the backend tools to further strengthen the management of the different websites, with a strong focus on automation, content management and results.
• Set up dashboards to enable management to gain better and actionable insights in public websites, to help developers track the success of new features, products or commercial actions
Following experience/knowledge is needed:
• Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
• Microsoft Visual Basic.NET MVC
• Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (of hoger)
• Microsoft WinForms
• Microsoft ASP.NET
• Microsoft SQL Server2005 (incl. stored procedures development)
• Microsoft Visual Studio2005/2008
• Unit testing (via NUnit)
• Code Analysis & Conformance tools (e.g. FxCop Tool)
• Web Services A good understanding of SEO
• A good understanding of web analytics (Google analytics, Yahoo, etc.)
• Relevant experience in optimizing public website through A/B testing, Clickstream analysis, Qualitative analysis etc.
• Relevant experience in cross platform developing (mobile devices, tablets, desktops)
Experience in following environment is seen as an asset:
• Microsoft C#
• Microsoft VBScript
• Microsoft Access2000 (of hoger)
• Reporting tools (bvb. Crystal Reports, Active Reports, reporting Services,…)
• You love operating in an ambitious, dynamic project team; working together with project and product managers, IT- and technical staff in an international environment,
• You are result driven and willing to go the extra mile,
• You are creative and willing to take initiative,
• You come up with solutions rather than identifying problems. You propose new ideas and innovative ways to improve results,
• You are flexible in tasks, responsibilities and projects,
• You have an analytical mind and like to put your analyses into action,
• You can work independently to achieve deadlines and results,
• A technical background and/or explicit interest in motorcycles, ATV and/or scooters is a definite plus.
You have the opportunity to join a financially sound and fast moving Belgian group within an international, challenging, dynamic and ambitious job. You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and added value.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com
Or contact Véronique Dhanis for more information on this position : +32 (0)3 450 15 75