SAP Business Analyst
bij Pioneer in Melsele (fulltime)
Pioneer Europe is looking for 2 SAP business analysts to deliver support and perform
enhancements in the SD, MM, LE and FI/CO modules covering the Order to Cash and Purchase
to Pay business flows of its European affiliates.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the existing flows in your
domain of expertise (1st, 2nd and 3rd line support); you will execute daily routine
support activities (check job logs, perform system consistency checks, interface and idoc
monitoring), solve technical issues and advise users on system processes.
- You will also take care of the realisation of modifications requested by the business
by analysing the new business requirements and mapping them to SAP by taking into
account the specificities of the Pioneer environment.
- You will create the functional specifications to the development team, perform the
necessary customising activities in the relevant SAP modules, perform in depth quality
testing, document the new business processes and train the key users.
- Your focus will be on optimising the existing SAP flows in order to increase the system
efficiency respecting the current design and always assuring a high quality result.
Education and work experience:
- A bachelor or master degree;
- A minimum of 3 years experience within SAP with one or more of the modules specified above;
- Previous experience with an SAP implementation is a plus;
- A good understanding of the business processes in your domain of expertise (Order-to-Cash
and/or Purchase-to-Pay flows);
- Customising skills in the SD, MM and LE modules;
- Knowledge of FI-CO (especially the integration points with the SD and MM modules);
- Basic ABAP and debugging skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Customer minded and quality oriented;
- Good communication skills and fluent oral and written English.
Pioneer Europe NV
Direct: +32 (0)3 570 07 39
Fax: +32 (0)3 570 08 85
Mobile: +32 (0)475 32 80 08
Recente jobs bij Pioneer