Project Manager Dotcom
bij Bose NV in Tongeren - Limburg (fulltime)
Position: Project Manager Dotcom
You will assist the business in defining the best solution after which you will manage a cross-functional team through the various project stages from planning and analysis to implementation, testing and documentation. The projects you will lead will vary in scope from smaller functionality changes to larger scale projects such as complete country site launches.
• You have a university degree or equivalent in business or informatics;
• You have a good knowledge of project management techniques (PRINCE2 is a plus);
• You have a good technical understanding of techniques used in web development;
• You have 3 years of experience as project manager for web development.
• You have excellent general computer skills (MS Office, Project, Visio);
• You are fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages is a plus;
• You have a good knowledge of web technologies;
• You have knowledge of web content management systems (Tridion is a plus);
• You function well under stress and you have a flexible working attitude;
• You have good communication skills;
• You have a structured working methodology;
• You have good administrative skills;
• You pay attention to detail.
Bose® offers you besides a challenging position in a fast growing company, a competitive wage and secondary conditions.
Please visit our website www.bosejobs.be.
Recente jobs bij Bose NV