IT Solution Integrator EMEA
bij Cargill in Mechelen (fulltime)
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries.
Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business.
The Information Technology Services for Business (ITSB) organization, as part of the overall Service Delivery organization, provides IT infrastructure services for Cargill on a global basis, and is responsible for the Cargill data centers, network, telephony, desktops and employee productivity services. As a part of the ITSB team, you will be a member of an organization that is transforming how Cargill's core IT operates, and helping to enable Cargill's overall success. This will be an opportunity to be a part of a global team with a broad impact on the overall Cargill organization, and to lead significant change initiatives.
- our main goal is to contribute to the success of EMEA projects within the IT job family
- you will be involved in the development of Infrastructure Solutions for our Business Partners
- you will provide a solution compliant with the Cargill Architectural Framework, which includes technology and risk and control procedures and standards
- you will translate the needs of the business into specific technology requirements or process design
- you will use a consultative approach in presenting the solution to appropriate stakeholders within Cargill
- you will be involved in the first projects stages where the design is formalized and subsequently will interact with the project delivery team to ensure specifications are being met
- upon request, you will participate in facilitating root cause analysis of major incidents.
You will be part of a team of 3 people and report to the ITSB EMEA Hub Manager
- Recognizing, articulating and mitigating complex problems related to solutions being developed and acting as advisor to other professionals on tools, technology and methodology related to the design and development of IT solutions.
- Being a resource for Account Managers, IT BU Managers or BRMs across Platforms and Functions, to collaborate in the integration of technology architectures with our business processes.
- Participation in special assignments or key projects in different roles depending on complexity, criticality and impact. E.g. MADJV, Infrastructure review, etc.
- Solution Integrators are expected to be championing the adherence to process and standards, particularly those related with projects and compliance.
- Remaining accountable for the overall technical solution until operational (steady state operations) considering the original objective, scope, assumptions and risks documented. In case of gaps between the design and the final solution, the SIs will act within the project team together with the PM leading the effort to review and modify, if necessary, the proposed design presented in the early phase.
Project related activities: 40%
- High Level estimations (Bucket Estimations): Acting in the earliest phase to rapidly deliver a high level estimation of the technical solution. Reject what is not a project by directing it to the appropriate process.
- Solution Design and Order Of Magnitude Estimate (OOME): Build the proper order of magnitude estimate for projects, including scope, assumptions made, effort, and approximate duration of the implementation, risks and costs. Involve appropriate representatives that needs to participate, which could be in the Business/Functions or within any IT area. Coordinate the efforts and build the OOME documents. When appropriate, include documentation of assumptions and guidelines to help in the hand-over process to the organizations that will be in charge of execution.
Major Incidents: 5%
- Participate when required to facilitate incident resolution for major/critical incidents in root cause analysis. As part of RCA and when requested by MI coordinator, assist with coordinating related teams to ensure service issues are dealt with timely and efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or business related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ experience in technical roles, preferably with diverse environments.
- Exposure to project management.
- Proven background in team leadership.
- Is competent in a business environment and can relate the advantages of technologies to defined business needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- English skills to allow oral and written interactions.
- Ability to travel periodically in the region.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. Of course, we also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with unrivalled global career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Please apply: https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=MEC00472
Recente jobs bij Cargill