GNS - Service Manager EMEA
bij Cargill in Mechelen (fulltime)
Cargill, founded in 1865, is an international provider of food, agricultural and risk management products and services. With customers spanning the globe, we provide expert advice in crops and livestock; food; health and pharmaceuticals; industrial; and financial and risk management. Cargill now employs over 131,000 people in 66 countries around the world.
The Information Technology Services for Business (ITSB) organization, as part of the overall Service Delivery organization, provides IT infrastructure services for Cargill on a global basis, and is responsible for the Cargill data centers, network, telephony, desktops and employee productivity Global Network Services (GNS) department is part of ITSB and provides network operations support globally.
The Service Manager will manage the work related to the non-technical aspects of service management within GNS including financial management aspects and the development and reporting of global budget, daily management of individual P/L including expense management and cost recovery. Responsible for the development and implementation of global processes used within GNS for service management, maintenance contracts, cost recovery and allocation. This role will also lead the development of service management activities within GNS, ensuring that GNS services meets agreed to SLA's.
- Takes a lead role in Service Strategy setting.
- Leads overall Service Design effort.
- Provides oversight to Service Transition activity, tracks performance of Service Operations and actively follows-up on Continual Service Improvement cycle.
- Takes active part in development of GNS budget through development of service budget.
- Manages the service P/L including expense and cost recovery management. Produces monthly management reports reflecting service operating status and forecasting.
- Responsible for monthly billing of services and ensures billing is completed accurately.
- Provides monthly financial information for services including operational status and monthly forecasting.
- In all such financial activity works closely with GNS and ITSB Finance and Admin teams.
- Ensures that entire organization is using common/standard process for delivery and support of all GNS service requirements.
- Works closely with all GNS organizations to refine and develop new and existing processes when necessary. Develops, maintains and implement process for service delivery metrics for all GNS services and is responsible for service reviews.
- Ownership of all GNS service and maintenance contracts globally.
- By working with Vendor Relationship Managers maintains relationship with all service providers to fully understand service offerings and makes recommendations on service enhancement /opportunities to GNS Management team.
- Responsible for and takes ownership of all purchasing activities within GNS working closely with corporate procurement organization for all network hardware and associated services. Ensures compliance to all Cargill procurement policies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Related field or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL foundation certified.
- 3 years experience in developing and management of IT services.
- 5 years business management experience including employee supervision, metrics reporting and quality improvement.
- Experience with all phases of service management development and implementation.
- Experience in metrics development, reporting and analysis.
- Experience with budget management.
- Experience in ITIL service management processes.
- Experience in managing third party vendors in a global managed services environment.
- Problem management and continuous improvement experience.
- Ability to influence and create alignment among business and IT services.
- Ability to lead global teams and work independently.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and implement solutions.
- Possess excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills necessary for team coordination and helping partners.
- Serve as an “agent of change” to define and drive the enterprises’ business and product strategy for network technology.
- Demonstrated high proficiency in Financial Analysis.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. Of course, we also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with unrivalled global career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Please apply: https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=MEC00467
Recente jobs bij Cargill