Regional Technology Risk Analyst
bij Cargill in Mechelen (fulltime)
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. We help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing our global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges.
Technology Governance, Risk and Controls (TGRC) assist Cargill’s platforms/shared services centers to put the concepts, tools and behaviors in place to protect our intellectual property and maintain our level of trust with our customers.
- You support the Regional HR function in technology risk management & compliance activities in order to mitigate the financial, legal and fiduciary risks.
- Specifically you supports the Global Technology Risk Analyst, monitoring and implementing solutions for HR, being the primary liaison & coordination point for TGRC (Technology Governance Risk & Controls) activities and best practices to ensure policy compliance in the region.
- You assess risks, provide awareness training, monitor security controls within HR systems, conduct IP validations to ensure compliance.
- You oversee TGRC variances, assist in incident response, lead Outside Service Provider assessments for Application Service Providers / JVs / acquisitions.
- You participate in audit review follow-ups and mentor others within the HR function.
- You collect and analyze technology risk metrics for Human Resources to provide regular updates to the Technology Risk & Control Manager and others.
You report directly to the Regional HR IT Leader, with strong alignment to the Global HR TGRC Manager.
25% - Strategic Monitoring & Risk Assessments
- Complete and maintain ARIS for all applications that touch “Hire to Retire” in EMEA.
- Identify, assess, recommend solutions, and report on technology risk for HR using standard technology risk framework processes and scorecards.
- Coordinate risk assessment/audit preparations and follow-up activities as they relate to HR systems, data & processes globally.
- Assist in the completion and monitoring of exceptions/variances when compliance to the policies cannot be achieved for a legitimate business purpose (the variance must then be recommended by the appropriate IT leader, Controller and sent to the TGRC for approval).
25% - Security Controls & Remediation Planning
- Monitor existing security controls & procedures with the Regional HR applications as recorded in ARIS. Provide regular reports on the progress of remediation activities to the Global Technology Risk & Control Manager and others.
30% - Consulting & Remediation Planning
- Provide consultation in implementing proper security and controls into the business and technology processes of HR and HR systems including outsider service provider assessments.
- Provide consultation and interpretation of TGRC & Risk Management Policies.
- Consult, validate & monitor implementation of remediation activities including collaboration with other TRA's on common risks to achieve optimization and coordination of remedial activities.
- Collaborate with Technology Risks Analysts in and across Platforms / SSC on technology risks, gaps, maintaining "Risk Watch", developing Risk Themes, and developing Risk Theme Solutions.
20% - Education & Awareness
- Provide Technology Risk & Controls training & awareness for the Regional HR function. This includes aligning the technology control requirements and objectives with HR requirements to ensure that all personnel within HR are aware of and understand their responsibilities
- Serve as the primary liaison for Human Resources into the Technology Governance, Risk & Controls organization.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering. 2+ years of professional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Effective teaming skills encompassing Regional, cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences across cultures.
- Excellent English communication skills encompassing inter-personal communications, persuasion and influencing skills, security communications in business terminology, and medium to large audience discussions/presentations.
- A working knowledge of Risk Management, Information Security, Controls, and IT Audit practices or some combination thereof.
- Proven record in problem solving, collaborating, planning/priority setting, timely decision making, perseverance, and a drive for results.
- Strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, persuasion, and conflict management with the ability to engage and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must have strong negotiation, and conflict management skills with a drive and passion for quality solutions and results.
- Ability to travel 10% - 20%
- A one year fixed term contact.
- A fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. Of course, we also offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply: https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=MEC00474
Recente jobs bij Cargill