EMEA Remedy ITSM Analyst - Mechelen
bij Cargill in Mechelen (fulltime)
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. We help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing our global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges.
BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) unifies service desk, incident, request, problem, change, asset life cycle, and service level management applications with a single configuration management database (CMDB), data model, workflow platform, and user interface. This suite includes 4 BMC applications: BMC Remedy Service Desk, BMC Remedy Asset Management, BMC Remedy Change Management, and BMC Service Level Management.
Remedy ITSM supports Cargill ITIL processes and is used by over 3,500 process users globally.
Your primary goal is to provide Remedy ITSM technical and operational support. To do so you will participate in follow-the-sun support for the global Service Management team. You will also generate reports and proceed with upgrade work as required.
You report directly to the Remedy ITSM Supervisor.
- 30% - Monitor SMT Remedy Incident queue and resolve incidents.
- 10% - Be on-call daily during normal working hours and approximately monthly on weekends. Respond to pages as appropriate to resolve "critical" and "high" incidents.
- 10% - Monitor operational availability and performance of the Remedy ITSM production environment. Trend key metrics as assigned and report daily, weekly, monthly as required.
- 10% - Monitor SMT Remedy Request queue and fulfill requests from the process users.
- 30% - Develop reports from Remedy ITSM using Crystal Enterprise and Business Objects. Design reports based on requirements, test and move into production.
- 10% - Follow Cargill's ITIL Incident and Change processes when responding to Incidents and implementing changes.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years IT experience.
- Conceptual understanding of IT Service Management.
- 1+ years systems administrator skills in Unix, Linux, or Windows.
- 1+ years reporting experience with Crystal Enterprise and/or Business Objects.
- 1+ years experience implementing and supporting solutions in a team environment.
- 1+ years experience providing customer and/or end user support.
- Experience working in a global team. Strong collaboration skills. Demonstrated capability of working with team members and process users over the phone.
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification.
- Remedy experience.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. Of course, we also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with unrivalled global career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Apply online "https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=MEC00460"
Recente jobs bij Cargill