IT Application Consultant
bij AREMIS in Brussel (fulltime)
AREMIS is a premier provider of talented profiles and business solutions in the field of building, facilities and real estate management.
As a human resources developer and provider, AREMIS selects, develops and in sources expert profiles to complement the building, facilities and real estate organization of its customers.
As a business solutions provider, AREMIS implements information systems and streamlines business processes to optimize real estate and occupancy costs and reduce the environmental footprint.
AREMIS consultants are known for combining a profound IT expertise with wide ranging skills in real estate and facilities management. Thanks to its international network, AREMIS is supporting its clients on a local and a global scale.
The application consultant will help to deliver the project from a technical point-of-view: his/her mission includes guiding/performing the installation of the application infrastructure (software, database, and web application), upgrades of existing configurations, customization of the application modules and infrastructure advice and integration. He /she will work proactively with the customer to make product and architectural recommendations such as technical suitability, cost/performance evaluation, technical trends, migration considera-tions, and proof of concept, configuration testing, and customer application assistance.
He/she is expected to be an open and direct communicator capable of working closely with customers in time critical project focused environments. A flexible approach to working is required where conflicting priorities have to be resolved.
- Junior with 2 to 5 years experience, willing to learn and to grow up in the function
- Dutch speaking with working knowledge of French and good practice of English.
- Based in Belgium but open to short term travels in the context of international projects (Paris, Zurich, Munich…)
- University educated or with relevant background in Facility Management and/or Corporate Real Estate domains
- Able to look beyond the “technical solution” and to understand the actual business needs of the customer
- an “all rounder” willing to get involved in new areas to widen their professional experience
- Possibility to work on freelance basis
Please send your cv and your motivation letter to email@example.com at the attention of Bart Timmermans or apply via our website