Young Potential ERP Project manager
bij Fremach Plastics NV (eender waar) (fulltime)
Young Potential ERP Project Manager
Fremach Plastics - Diepenbeek (Liège Area, Belgium)
The purpose of this position is to roll out our new ERP software. Since the group has recently grown via acquisitions, there’s a strong need in deploying one uniform ERP platform across all plants.
- The position will report to the CEO and the steering committee. You will steer the implementation team of the chosen software solution.
- you address the needs of the business users and develop and establish relationships with the managers and heads of the relevant departments, so as to cover maximally the needs of these internal customers. You will be required to stay for approximately 6 months in each facility during the launch phase.
- as the responsible for this project, you lead, guide and mentor all the project team members during the implementation phase. You oversee and manage the project members at multiple locations.
- troubleshooting skills to address the project-related issues, is an important element of the responsibilities as well. As such, you also make quick, informed decisions about technical problem areas.
- you report progress and status of the project to the CEO and steering committee
After successful completion, you have acquired thorough knowledge and insight in our company and business and are ready to take up a position on group level.
- you have a master degree in technical or business sciences
- you have a first experience (3 – 4 years) in logistics, preferably within an international industrial environment
- knowledge of ERP package(s) (finance/IT) is of course a plus
- project management is your second nature. You know to work with different cultures, disciplines and different levels in the organization
- you are ready to reallocate to our local plants
- your professional ambition is to grow into a position with international responsibilities
- very good knowledge of English is a prerequisite; other languages are a plus
Our offer: a challenging project and career in an international Group, where your decisions and performance really matters. The space to act as an entrepreneur and to determine how the backbone of our group will look like, and, as such, help to build the base for further growth of our business. .
See for more info on our company on www.fremach.be.
For more info or your application: Vanessa Max, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fremach is a European supplier of products consisting of complex and innovative plastic products, metal- and mechanical components, eventually including the matching electronics for the Automobile, Consumer Electronics, Mobile telephony and Industrial markets. We want to be ahead in technology concerning several injection moulding and finishing techniques for plastic products. As such, we offer to the customer a complete project management: from product- and tool development to serial production.
With our headquarters in Diepenbeek (Belgium), we support the complete cycle from development to serial production from our plants in Diepenbeek, Izegem (Belgium), Kromeriz (Czech Republic), Trnava (Slovakia), Weilmünster (Germany) and Dieppe (France). We are ISO/TS 16949 certificated and our 900 employees every day do an excellent job in helping to achieve our mission: becoming thé preferred supplier for our customers.