Mobile Technical Product Manager
bij Truvo Corporate in Antwerpen (fulltime)
Are you a wiz in the mobile world? Have you got experience developing and launching mobile applications (iPhone, Android, Symbian, etc.) to market?
Do you have a deep understanding of the mobile industry and its competitive landscape? And can you manage multiple projects simultaneously?
Reporting to the Mobile Product Manager you will:
- manage a portfolio of products, ideas and proof of concepts against approved targets
- be responsible for the products from inception to delivery, define requirements, oversee the development cycles for all distribution technologies and enabling full content distribution to a variety of mobile devices
- work with service providers to lead the technical implementation and provide technical input as well as solutions to programming challenges
If you have:
- mobile application developing experience on at least one of the following platforms: Symbian, Windows Mobile, Android, Apple OS, Rim, Java
- proven experience in new product development or product management
- demonstrated success managing priorities and personalities in cross-functional teams
- a Master degree in Technology, Business or related relevant fields
As well as:
- excellent project management skills
- experience in the mobile, online and search market
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English is a minimum, Dutch, French and Portuguese are an advantage
Then why not join our New Media team at our International Headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium?
The Truvo name is new and the Truvo vision is new. But both are founded on the skills, heritage and experience of World Directories in the international directories business. Truvo connects buyers and sellers, quickly and efficiently. We believe informed consumers make better local purchase decisions.
Truvo is a leading local search and advertising business operating in six national markets through print, online, mobile and phone channels. The Truvo vision is to be the first choice in local search and advertising – for both users and advertisers – across a range of cross-media products and services. Visit http://info.truvo.com/.Truvo offers an attractive remuneration package for this position which includes a bonus plan and company car. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recente jobs bij Truvo Corporate