New Media Test Manager
bij Truvo Corporate in Antwerpen (fulltime)
Are you a delivery focused Senior Test Manager?
Have you got experience in both consultancy and direct assignments?
- Be responsible for defining the test strategy as well as the approach
- Manage the testing team
If you have:
- Between 5 and 8 years of experience as Specialist Test Manager
- Relevant experience with test strategy, performance testing, migration testing, web testing
- Strong knowledge of test management tools
As well as:
- You hold the ISEB higher level qualification or similar
- Your CV shows relevant structured test management within full SDLC projects, both waterfall and v-model inclusive of system integration, regression, non-functional and user/business acceptance
- Management experience of QA activity with Agile project deliveries
- Full lifecycle project management and IT change programs experience
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Then why not join our New Media team at our International Headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium?
The Truvo name is new and the Truvo vision is new. But both are founded on the skills, heritage and experience of World Directories in the international directories business. Truvo connects buyers and sellers, quickly and efficiently. We believe informed consumers make better local purchase decisions.
Truvo is a leading local search and advertising business operating in six national markets through print, online, mobile and phone channels. The Truvo vision is to be the first choice in local search and advertising – for both users and advertisers – across a range of cross-media products and services. Visit http://info.truvo.com/.
Truvo offers a very attractive remuneration package for this position including car and bonus. Interested? Send your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Recente jobs bij Truvo Corporate