bij BTR Services NV (eender waar) (fulltime)
BTR’s “Project Facility” division is constantly searching for highly skilled project consultants who want to make the difference.
They will play an important role in a broad range of challenging opportunities within the Financial Services Industry, i.e. our key customers. With their sector know-how and functional expertise they will furthermore contribute to the expansion of the division’s portfolio and the company’s strength (e.g. internal projects, bid management…).
Depending on the candidate’s interests and experience, and our available opportunities, we are currently looking for people with interest in the following tasks:
- Project & programme management (e.g. functional, technical or infradtructure)
- Project coaching, coordination & support
- Project audit & quality control
- Project definition (e.g. RFI/RFP writing, vendor selection & due diligences)
- Project consultancy
- Holder of a University degree (e.g. Informatics, Engineering or Applied Economics), or equivalent by experience, and at least 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably in the areas of software development or technical/infrastructure project management;
- Strong understanding of ICT organisation & operations (within the Financial Services Industry);
- Good knowledge of methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, RUP, Prince2) is a must;
- Experience with CMMi, Six Sigma or other Software Process - Improvement methodologies is a great advantage;
- A critical decision maker;
- Result driven personality combined with excellent organizational skills;
- Team player, both in the client’s as well as the company’s environment;
- Fully trilingual - Dutch, French & English;
- A professional colleague and fun to work with!
Recente jobs bij BTR Services NV